Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I met a ROCKSTAR....

His name is Witt and he is beyond precious. I met up with Witt and his parents almost 2 weeks ago to start a family session for them. The first one of them OUTSIDE of hospital walls. He has been home for over 2 weeks and off oxygen. Way to go, Champ! You see Witt has lived the majority of his small life in the hospital. He was given a rare diagnosis of trisomy 1 (only about 20 cases known so he is literally one in a million)which is also a quite serious diagnosis with many complications on his sweet life. He truly is a miracle ...and oh-so lovable. :)

You can read more about Witt here : www.wittharrislupher.blogspot.com . He'll melt your heart in a big ole puddle.

Melanie, Austan and Witt- It was an absolute pleasure to meet you guys and visit. You are awesome and I'm glad I know you. :) Many prayers going y'alls way.

Wonderful Witt-
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear ROCKSTAR,
Happy Birthday to you!
:)and many, many, many more!

I hope your first birthday is the best ever.

More of Witt to come soon...I'm going back for Round 2 because he tuckered out during our session. :)

















2 comments:

cheryl said...

Fabulous pics of truly wonderful and amazing people! I love those Luphers!!! And, sweet Witt looks so handsome...especially in his birthday hat!

ThePoeFam said...

That last one is SO beautiful! Great job!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed