Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sweet Ryder

This precious little boy is Ryder and he is 4 weeks old. I had the opportunity to take his pictures when I went to my hometown the other day. He was such a trooper and so incredibly cute!

Coby- Thank you so much for allowing me to take your little one's pictures. You are such a good and sweet mother! Motherhood looks good on you! ;) Congratulations to you and I wish y'all nothing but the best! Sorry, I didn't get your sneak peek up sooner! I didn't get back until late last night. I'll have the rest of your pics up soon!




1 comment:

Lynn said...

He is so precious. I bet Pam has loved his skin off! I know I would. Sweet baby kisses. Great pics as usual.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed